Over the years, I have interacted with friends from various communities: my church, the college where I teach, Ratio Christi, the Public Philosophy Society, the Clarity Fund, Women in Apologetics, my YouTube channel, and on Facebook. Recently, I have decided to consolidate all of my social interactions in one place. I hope that here the conversation about what is clear to reason can be expanded.
When you join this community, you can expect that we will be talking about Christianity, philosophy, apologetics, books, spiritual disciplines, and the Bible. We will be fostering the intellectual life - the life of the mind.
We can progress towards unity as a community in the life of the mind by observing common ground for conversation. Here is what I mean by common ground:
1) Commitment to reason, the laws of thought.
2) Integrity and the willingness to live the implications of one’s commitments.
3) Commitment to the Principle of Clarity, that some things are clear to reason
4) Use of the Rational Presuppositional method of addressing the more basic first by addressing more basic issues before less basic issues.
5) Mutual respect of one another in rational civil discourse.
Please respect the following community guidelines to maintain an enjoyable environment:
- Keep conversation respectful, without personal attacks
- Don’t blow up other members’ feeds. If someone isn’t responding to you, let it be
- No pornography
- Keep out behavior that could be seen as trolling/spamming
- Relax, be yourself, and enjoy